Why is the Philly Spine Center the Best Option for Your Clients' Treatment?
- We offer free transportation to all of our patients.
- We have an MD that works in our office that performs evaluations, trigger point injections, EMG's and pain management.
- We have a staff that understands and speaks Spanish.
- We have a friendly, personal staff that's passionate about meeting the expectations of our patients and your clients.
- We have working relationships with specialists throughout the Philadelphia area that will work with us to help accommodate our patients' needs throughout their treatment with us.
- We maintain an open line of communication with attorneys regarding the compliance of their clients as they progress through treatment.
- Initial reports, hospital records, diagnostic tests and final reports are all dropped off to the attorney within a reasonable amount of time after their completion.
- Conveniently located in Northeast Philadelphia on Cottman Avenue and in the Oak Lane area on Broad street.